Wednesday, 26 August 2009

Back to work!

Hello!
I have just come back from France where temperatures were crasily hot! How nice to be back in England!
Well, let's be honnest, I do miss the sunshine a little bit...
I am so glad to be back in my studio though! So much to do!
A few orders to dispatch, new designs to try out and lots of felting ahead!
I am currently trying to get my etsy shop up and running because I haven't put anything in it yet!
And I am very excited about launching my page on notonthehighstreet.com! So watch this space! More details to follow.
I love these virtual shops! I quite like shopping online too... Mmmm, a bit dangerous for the credit card!
I think I am actually becoming a bit addicted to shopping online! So much easier with 3 kids though! So if you know some good cyber shops, let me know.
Ok I should get back to my work now. I will post some photos in the next couple of days.
Bye for now.
Corinne

4 comments:

  1. Hi Corinne.
    I have just come accross your blog after looking on your website. Love your stuff! Absolutely love it!
    Looking forward to seeing your work on Notonthehighstreet!
    Best wishes,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Corinne Thanks for finding me and congrats on your new blog! And as you quite rightly say, it is addictive! We must arrange that meet up very soon. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Karen! Love your blog by the way! It looks very inspiring! I must find the time to write more posts! Been getting addicted to Facebook today!
    Meeting up would be great! Take care,
    Corinnex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Corinne, love the website and the blog - your stuff is so classy. Ok so you're wondering who I am - I live up the road from you and have met you at a couple of local parties. Lovely to catch up with what you're doing these days - Emma G pointed me to yr lovely new website. We must get together for coffee one of these days!

    ReplyDelete