Thursday, 24 September 2009

Very good resolutions!

ok, so I really haven't been very good at this blog writing! It is all about to change!
My excuses? Mmm! Coming back from France, the kids starting school all at different times, and finishing at different times! Adopting 2 tiny super cute 4 week old kittens who have to be bottle-fed every 4 hours! Catching some nasty gastric flu! The whole family of course! So you see I do have excuses! And of course my usual load of orders to dispatch! It has all been very hectic really and I think I probably needed to be ill in order to slow down a bit!
So from next week, it is all going to go very smoothly! No really it is!
I feel really inspired!
The children will all be at school at regular times! We are all going to stay healthy and I will have more time to spend on my work! This is what I need! My head is bursting with new ideas and I need time to put them into practice!
Monday 28th September is a new beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment