Thursday, 24 September 2009

Addicted to circles!

You see.. 2 posts in 1 day! I am getting much better at this.
But Help! I think I am suffering from a serious case of circle addiction!
I was already addicted to fabric, to hats, to beautiful handbags and of course chocolate!
About 3 years ago I made a sensational recovery from stripes! No really I did!
Well now it seems I am crazy about circles! It sneaked in on me very quietly!
First I was attracted to beautiful round shapes, sensual and tactile.
Then I kept making organic cell -like shapes on my felt. Now it is just full blown circles! Small ones, big ones, in a row or all messed up, it doesn't matter!
That's all I seem to see! Circles evrywhere.... I love them! And there is no stopping me!
So this past week, this is what I have been making:


Don't you love them? I feel like I actually want to eat them!

 
What do you think?




Well I should explain that I do not make circles just for the sake of it! These little cuties are going to become...


Taa-daa!
My favourite bag! In all different colours!
Pictures to follow very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh this looks fab!! love the colour too great work

    kazx

    ReplyDelete